Office: ITE 331
Phone: (860) 486-5377
- Ph.D, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M.E., Electrical and Computer Engineering, American University of Beirut
- B.E., Electrical and Computer Engineering, American University of Beirut
Design, control, and optimization (efficiency, reliability, and cost) of power electronic systems. Specific areas of interest include:
- Electric motor drives and electro-mechanics
- Distributed generation with focus on solar photovoltaics
- Real-time control and optimization of energy systems
A complete list is available here.
Administrators: Add Event
There are no events planned at this time.
MSE M.S. Thesis Defense: Thomas Reid
Dec 20 2018
MSE PhD Dissertation Defense - Daisy Ramos
Dec 21 2018