Office: IMCORP, CT
Phone: (860) 783-8001
- B.E., Electrical Engineering (Honors), American University of Beirut, 1958;
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Wayne State University, 1966;
- Dr.Eng., Electrical Engineering, University of Detroit, 1976;
- P.E., Michigan, 1966.
Underground medium and high voltage power cables: development of diagnostic methods to identify and locate incipient defects as a means to provide assessment of present condition and strategy for economic life extension.
- Fellow, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Member, Connecticut Academy of Science and Engineering
- Past Chairman, IEEE/PES Insulated Conductors Committee