Office: Bronwell 315
Phone: (860) 486-5466
- B.E.E., Electrical Engineering, Cornell University, 1963;
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Cornell University, 1964;
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Cornell University, 1970
I am a trained electrical engineer with specialization in control system engineering. My advanced training has included the application of linear system theory to control system analysis and design. Complementary training has been received in numerical analysis and applied mathematics. With this background and over 20 years of experience. I have significant skills in problem solving approaches to control system design problems and related areas.
My research interests are focussed primarily on control system analysis and control system design techniques. Currently, my work is concentrating on the modelling, analysis and design of multimeter digital control systems. Particular application areas include aerospace, manufacturing, and process control. Related areas of research have included the structure of systems, computational techniques in system analysis and design, computer aided design and computer aided instruction.
Future research will include the use of standard software packages such as Matlob, Mathematics, etc. in control system analysis and design activities.
Have provided expert consultation in the area of new productdevelopment for electronic/computer products.
- Institution of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE);
- American Society of Engineering Educators (ASEE);
- American Association of University Professors (AAUP)