- Cornell University, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Joint Ph.D. Training
- Harbin Institute of Technology, China, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ph.D.
- Harbin Institute of Technology, China, B.Sc.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Connecticut, 2021–present
- Eversource Energy Center, Power System and Renewable Energy Integration Team, University of Connecticut, 2021–present
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Systems Engineering, Cornell University, 2018–2021
- Lecturer, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Cornell University, 2019-2020
- Graduat Research Assistant, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Cornell University, 2014-2017
- Modern power systems planning and operation
- Grid resilience
- High penetration level of variable renewable energy integration
- Electricity market
- Non-linear power optimization and simulation techniques
- Coordinated transmission and distribution systems
- Data analytics